View LIVE Video over the Internet
With X10's WebView Web Cam Surveillance Software, you can view and control up to four X10 cameras from the comfort of any PC*. From your PC, monitor 4 wireless XCam2 cameras from any location (such as your work PC) with an internet connection. From your remote PC, simply access multiview.x10.com, enter your registration code and password, then view all the latest images from all your cameras remotely! Images can be updated up to every 4 seconds.
Other easy to use features include:
- Easy to review comprehensive history of your camera images.
- Time stamp photos for easy review and organization.
- Review it all from any PC with an Internet connection!
Designed to be used with X10's MultiView, you can now control all of MultiView's features through any PC with Internet access. This software takes video surveillance to a new level and gives you peace of mind by allowing you to monitor your home at all times with the convenience of any PC*.
* Please note that X10's PC Receiver (MR26A) is required to utilize MultiView's Motion Detection Features.
Benefits & Uses
- LIVE Monitoring from ANY location: Check on your entire home while at work, at a friend's house, or from any PC with internet access. Simply visit multiview.x10.com and enter your code and password!
- Intelligent system can be programmed to save images ONLY when motion is detected. This feature requires a X10 motion sensor and X10's PC receiver. Works in conjunction with X10's MultiView software.
- View comprehensive histories of your cameras. WebView makes checking your most recent images easy! Time stamps on your images let you sort and track your surveillance images and you can review them all from any PC with internet access!
- Works with X10's Wireless Cameras! It's easy to monitor your entire home - wirelessly! Unlike other web cams, you can use X10's wireless cameras and MultiView to monitor any room within 100 feet of your computer. Typical web cams require a cable connection to your PC, only allowing you monitor one room!
- Works with X10's Firecracker Home Automation Kit! Use MultiView to turn on and off your appliances remotely and watch it happen from your PC. Not enough light in a room for your camera? Simply click a button and turn on the light in that room! (Requires a PC interface and lamp module)
- Very Secure! WebView Uses high-level encryption security, so only people who possess your (10+ digit) code and password can access views of your surveillance cameras remotely.
Note: After your order is processed for WebView, you will receive an email (within 48 hours) with a secure link to download the software.